Take this Blog and shove it

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Just in from the LongMeadow Lambada LaQuinta Inn....well no wait, I live here and I'm still here. But what a wild and crazy time. Maybe I should just let the pictures tell the story...


What a beautiful day, let's have a party!


Hooray! Pickles!


Good Times


Oh no, things took a turn for the worst. Bye Pickles.


It's okay, an alternate Denirogator has shown up!


And twerp is here too!


Look who's at the door! Dvdguy!


Let's go get some food!


Dvdguy tells a joke


Good one dvdguy!!


We got some grub!!


My trainer's here! Go away! We're eating and being lazy!


Someone's at the door...


It's this krewe! They head straight for the kitchen, find nothing they like and promptly leave.


We can still have fun!


Oh, alternate Denirogator is leaving...now come on!


This just won't do!


Pickles is back!


I'll just sit here in Denirogator's chair, cause that's how I roll, yo.


Wait a minute, where is Denirogator?


Here I am, let's get this party started right!!!!!!!


The booze helps us ponder life


Another freakin' Denirogator arrives!


My data says this is highly unorthodox!


It's okay, I'll just leave. All I need is my booze...and that's all I need....I need this...


This is getting wacky!


Yes indeed it is dvdguy!


Good times


Come here often?


Wow, that line has never worked so well before until now!


Hey, it's getting later, time to change into evening wear!


How's this? You like this? No? I got more...


That's fine twerp...


Good, now let's boogie!


Oh, it was only a matter of time until this happened...


Or this...


Goodnight!

4 Comments:

  • So, wait... did I leave? Am I still there?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 AM  

  • DVDGUY- I will NOT respect your Authority.

    D'Gater- NO!! YOUR face is making ME Mad!!!

    You musta been bored...

    By Blogger Anna, at 4:59 PM  

  • Pick a response:

    1. Well, you just shot my "Dvdguy owns only one shirt" theory to hell.

    *or*

    2. With all those friends, you'd think you have a life.

    (that last one is payback for making me choke on my water earlier)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 AM  

  • By Blogger jsb, at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home