Take this Blog and shove it

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Review



Okay, so I tried the mashed potato bowl 2 days ago. It was actually pretty good. I like all the seperate foods and it turns out they work fine together.

But here's something the commercials don't tell you: You can choose either a mashed potato bowl or a rice bowl. I like rice too and I knew my loyal readers would want to know the skinny on that as well and would accept nothing less so last night I had the rice bowl.

Here's the verdict: Unless you hate mashed potatoes, I'd stick with the mashed potato bowl. I found that I was left with too much dry rice at the end and I need something to go with my rice...gravy or something.

This bowl also should amply fill you up and is very portable and clean. You could eat it at work and not feel like a slob chowing down on a 2 peice meal getting your fingers messy.

4 Comments:

  • But did you ask if you could get it without corn?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:31 AM  

  • Of course not! Corn is like the candy of the vegetable world.

    By Blogger DeNirogator, at 11:35 AM  

  • ...anything for my peeps out there.

    Hey, I like marshmallow peeps too.

    By Blogger DeNirogator, at 12:05 PM  

  • I think corn is actually the corn of the vegetable world.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home